Lists of Objectives
The module of lists of objectives in SuiteCRM is used to separate objectives in groups, these can be groups of individuals that should be excluded from a particular campaign, test groups or a list of objectives grouped according to certain criteria, for example, area or market where an organization works
Objectives list actions
You can access the actions in the goal lists from the menu drop-down menu of the Objective Lists module or from the sidebar. The actions of the lists of objectives are the following:
– Create list of objectives: a new form is opened in Edit view to allow you to create a new list of objectives.
– View lists of objectives: redirects it to the list view for the Objective Lists module. This allows you to search and list the records in the Objectives List.
Manage objectives lists
– To sort records in the list view of objective list, click on any column title that can be sorted. This will sort the column either ascending or descending.
– To look for a List of objectives.
– To update some or all of the Objectives Lists in the List View, use the Bulk Update panel.
– To duplicate a Objective List, you can click the Duplicate button in the Details View and then save the duplicate record.
– To delete one or more lists of targets, you can select several records from the list view and click Delete. You can also delete a Objective List from the Details View by clicking the Delete button.
– To see the details of a list of objectives, click on the name of the list of objectives in the list view. This will open the record in the Details View.
– To edit the details of the Objective List, click the Edit icon in the List View or click the Edit button in the Details View, make the necessary changes and click Save.
– To track all the changes to the audited fields, in the Objective List, you can click on the View Change Record button in the Details View of the Target List or Edit View.