Normally, prospects are used as recipients of a marketing campaign, your organization knows very little about these individuals and can be used again for new campaigns or eliminated without any impact for the company. Your organization will spend few resources on Prospects and will generally be contacted en masse. The objectives can be acquired from e-mail lists purchased or assembled at trade shows in which your organization has been present. The Prospects module in SuiteCRM is used to store and manage information about these individuals.
You can access the actions of the Prospects from the drop-down menu of the Prospects menu or from the Sidebar. The actions of the objectives are the following:
– Create Prospects: a new form is opened in Edit view to allow you to create a new record of Prospects.
– See Prospects: you will direct it to the list view for the Prospects module. This allows you to search and list Prospect Records.
– Import Prospects: the addresses will take you to the Import Assistant for the Prospects module.
– To sort records in the Object List View, click on any column title that can be sorted. This will sort the column either ascending or descending.
– To look for a goal.
– To update some or all of the Prospects in the List View, use the Bulk Update panel.
– To duplicate a Prospectus, you can click the Duplicate button in the details view and then save the duplicate record.
– To delete one or more Prospects, you can select several records from the List View and click Delete. You can also remove a prospect from the detail view by clicking the Delete button.
– To view the details of a Prospectus, click on the name of the Prospectus in the list view. This will open the record in the Details View.
– To edit the target details, click the Edit icon in the list view or click the Edit button in the details view, make the necessary changes and click Save.
– To keep track of all the changes in the audited fields, in the goal record, you can click the View change record button in the details view of the Prospects or the edit view.